Kitchen is incomplete without grocery. Desi Ghee is what we use in our day-to-day life. But, you should not compromise with the quality. Hence, Review Shop’s team created a list of Top 10 Best Desi Ghee in India.
You can compromise on your pocket but not on your health. That’s why it is important to choose the Desi Ghee wisely.
Top 10 Best Desi Ghee in India 2019
Top 10 Best Desi Ghee in India – Reviewed
Now let’s take a look at some of the important points from these top 10 Desi Ghee brands.
Nestle Everyday Shahi Ghee, 1L Carton
Rs. 469 in stock
- Packaged using processes to retain the flavour and aroma
- Has a pleasing aroma and rich granular texture
- Lends itself beautifully to varied Indian cuisines
- A must have in all Indian households
- For any customer related quiries Contact_us on : [ 1800-103-1947, Tel: +91-124-412-1212 ]
BRIJ GWALA Bihari Ji Desi Ghee Jar (1 L)
Rs. 350 in stock
- pure ghee, 100% vegetraion, natural aroma, full quantity, full of energy, boost strength, cooking ghee, sweets ghee. Healthy
Madhusudan Pure Vegetarian Desi Ghee, 1000ml (1L,1kg)
Rs. 499 in stock
- Ingredients: Milk Fat. Offers great health and taste in every spoon.
- Made from fresh and pure milk.
- Has rich characteristic aroma and delicious taste.
Anveshan Empowering farmers with technology A2 Vedic Bilona Cow Ghee Glass Jar, 500 Ml
Rs. 855 in stock
- PURE A2 VEDIC GHEE: Anveshan A2 VEDIC ghee is nutritious, healthy and pure with A2 proteins made from A2 milk of indian native cows. Unlike other ghee products that claim to be organic and without lactose, our ghee butter is 100% natural, produced by grass-fed Indian desi cow milk. Product Attributes Bullet Points
- The premium A2 milk from the Harlikar cows is first turned into curd by using a microbe culture. We then churn the curd with Bilona Method as mentioned in Ayurveda for hours to separate the butter before boiling it to turn it into ghee.
- 1L of our ghee comes from 25 litres of milk. Anveshan Vedic ghee contains no additives, no preservatives and no added colors, just wholesome goodness.
- Cow A2 Cultured Ghee is gluten free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities. Harlikar cows are known for producing highly regarded A2 milk. Unlike regular milk, A2 milk contains only A2 protein which is healthier and safer than A1 protein.
- VEDIC GHEE BENEFITS: Maintain Healthy Heart, Strengthen Immune system and bones, Eliminate toxin from body, Boost energy level and Good for skin & hair. Product Attributes Bullet Points
Kapiva A2 Shudh Desi Ghee, Helps Reduces Joint Pain and Improves Heart Functioning - 500ml
Rs. 1,291 in stock
- PURE GHEE SOURCED FROM THE LAND OF THE THARPARKAR COWS: Our A2 Desi Cow Ghee is procured from the milk of the Tharparkar cows - a cow breed indigenous to the Thar Desert of India. These cows are grass-fed and are not factory-farmed, they are free from cross-breeding, which gives our Ghee its special, natural qualities.
- AN ANCIENT SECRET PASSED DOWN THROUGH GENERATIONS: We employ a traditional 3000-year-old Vedic method originating in a Rajasthani village called Bilona (hand-churn) to craft our A2 ghee. The process involves boiling raw, unprocessed cow milk and then, converting it to curd in a clay pot. Furthermore, the curd is hand-churned (from the boiled milk) to help retain the nutrients. The final step is separating the butter to form the ghee.
- REVEL IN THE RICHNESS OF A2 GHEE: The A2 milk which is used to make our ghee contains a beta-casein protein that's supremely rich in nutrients such as calcium, iron, and fat-soluble vitamins A, D and E, as well as Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. The A2 Desi Ghee is well-suited for people with lactose insensitivities. Since it is hand-churned, the body can easily digest this ghee - this is because it aids the gastric juices in your system to break down foods you consume.
- HEALS AND NOURISHES THE BODY: Regular consumption of our high-quality A2 ghee helps reduce cholesterol, improves the heart's functioning and reduces joint pain. It is also known for its external healing properties. It enhances your beauty. You can apply it to soothe skin burns or sunburns. In winter months, you can use it as a moisturiser to get rid of dry and flaky skin.
- INCREDIBLY FLAVOURFUL & NUTRITIOUS: Our ghee is Keto and paleo diet friendly. It is suitable for adults as well as children. Add a dollop of this desi ghee to your roti for a scrumptious lunch. Since it has a high heating point it retains all the essential nutrients while cooking. The ways to experiment with our A2 ghee are exciting and unlimited.
Rudra Pure COW Desi Ghee 500 ml
Rs. 649 in stock
- pure cows ghee; made from cows milk by adopting traditional procedures and meeting stringent quality standards. A taste of purity. This special grade ghee is quality assured to make foods; sweet dishes; kheers and sweets flavor some and mouth-watering+^+Pure ghee 100% vegetarian natural aroma full quantity full of energy boost strength cooking sweets healthy ghee+^+Quantity: 500 ml
- In this process, ghee is prepared by cooking slowly for about three and a half hours over gradually increased temperatures which enhances its natural aroma and taste
Bihari Ji Pure Desi Ghee 1 LTR Jar
Rs. 350 in stock
- Pure ghee 100% vegetraion Ghee Natural aroma Ghee full quantity Ghee full of energy Ghee boost strength Ghee cooking ghee sweets ghee Healthy Ghee
Amul Cow Ghee Tin, 1000ml
Rs. 495 in stock
- Product of Amul
- Country of Origin: India
Vanalaya Organic A2 Desi Gir Cow ghee from A2 Milk Prepared by Traditional Bilona Method -400ml
Rs. 795 in stock
- PURE GIR GHEE: Vanalaya gir cow ghee is nutritious, healthy, pure and unadulterated ghee with a2 proteins made from a2 milk of indian native cows. Unlike other ghee products that claim to be organic and without lactose, our ghee butter is 100% natural and organic, produced by grass-fed cow milk in india.
- PURE GHEE SOUCED FROM GIR COW: Gir Ghee (Pure A2 Gir Cow Ghee) is made from milk collected from grass-fed desi gir cows. Grazing upon medicinal grasses in pastures makes the milk of desi gir cows a nectar. Now this nectar gives us best of A2 ghee. These cows are grass-fed and are not factory-farmed and are free from cross-breeding, which gives our Ghee its special, natural qualities.
- GIR COW BENEFITS: Gir Cow A2 Cultured Ghee is gluten free, easy to digest and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities our ghee is derived from the high breed Gir cow, known for producing the highly regarded A2 milk. Unlike regular milk, A2 milk contains only A2 protein which is healthier and safer than A1 protein.
- BILONA TRADITIONAL METHOD: We prepare Desi-Ghee by traditional method. This Vedic method is the best process to prepare Desi-Ghee. In market ghee is produced from milk cream through machines and chemicals. The Ghee prepared with machines and chemicals does not have medicinal properties. At our centre we take care that Ghee is made by Ayurvedic method which is recommended by Indian literature.
- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY: We are donating a dedicated share of our profit to the Gaushala's and farmers who are protecting and taking care of old age desi cows, so that old age cows should not go to slaughter houses.
HARYANA DAIRY Pure DESI GHEE 1LTR ( Tetra Pack)
Rs. 320 in stock
- 100% NATURAL BUFFALO GHEE
- HIGH QUALITY GHEE MADE FROM BUFFALO MILK
- PREFECT COOKING MEDIUM FOR ADDING RICH FLAVOUR TO MEALS
- HYGIENICALLY PACKED AND MEET SAFETY STANDARDS
- HAS A PLEASING AROMA AND RICH GRANULAR TEXTURE
I hope you are now sure on which Desi Ghee brand to go for. Out of the above mentioned brands, Number 1 is recommended by Review Shop’s team based on the features we reviewed. But, you should choose best Desi Ghee as per your requirement.
Have question for us? Ask in the comment section below and we will try to answer as soon as we see it.