Kitchen is incomplete without grocery. Toothpaste is what we use in our day-to-day life. But, you should not compromise with the quality. Hence, Review Shop’s team created a list of Top 10 Best Toothpaste in India.
You can compromise on your pocket but not on your health. That’s why it is important to choose the Toothpaste wisely.
Top 10 Best Toothpaste in India
Top 10 Best Toothpaste in India – Reviewed
Now let’s take a look at some of the important points from these top 10 Toothpaste brands.
Dabur Meswak: India's No-1 Fluoride Free Toothpaste with Antibacterial, Anti Inflammatory & Astringent benefits |Helps fight Plaque, Tartar, Cavity and Tooth Decay - 600gm(200g*3)
Rs. 176 in stock
- Dabur Meswak is India’s No.1 fluoride-free toothpaste – this makes it completely safe for your family’s use
- It has pure extract of rare Miswak herb (Salvadora Persica) which is also known as the Toothbrush Tree. It is known for providing oral care to humanity since ages
- Potent Miswak extract is scientifically proven to give Ayurvedic A3 Protection: Antibacterial , Anti-inflammatory & Astringent
- Dabur Meswak provides Complete Oral Care: Fights Tartar & Plaque, Protection from Cavities, Fights Tooth Decay, Fights Germs & Bacteria, Gingival protection & Removes Malodour. Minimum Age 23 Month, Maximum Age 24 Month
- The awesome mouthfeel of Dabur Meswak is its unique signature which the loyal users of this amazing toothpaste always vouch for
Dabur Red Paste - India's No.1 Ayurvedic Paste , Provides Protection from Plaque , Toothache , Yellow teeth , Bad Breath- 600 g (Buy 3 Get 1 Free)
Rs. 203 in stock
- Dabur Red is India’s No. 1 Ayurvedic Fluoride Free Paste which is a complete Ayurvedic Oral Care for your family.
- It provides 35% betterment on oral care hygiene index in comparison to other regular toothpastes.
- Dabur Red Paste provides protection from 7 dental problems: cavities, gingivitis, plaque, toothache, bad breath, yellow teeth, plus weak teeth, and gums.
- Dabur Red Paste is made with 13 potent Ayurvedic ingredients such as Laung, Pudina & Tomar.
- Laung, or clove, helps relieve toothache. Pudina, or mint, acts as a mouth freshener, thus, removing bad breath. Tomar, or Aramacs, has anti-bacterial properties.
Himalaya Herbals Sparkling White Toothpaste 150g
Rs. 99 in stock
- Whiter teeth
- All day protection from germs
- Freshens breath. Minimum Age to use: 72 Months
Colgate Total Advanced Health Anticavity Toothpaste - 185g (Pack of 2)
- Only 20% of the germs in your mouth are on your teeth, the rest 80% are on gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Advanced Health is an antibacterial toothpaste that fights germs on teeth, tongue, cheeks, and gums, giving you Whole Mouth Health for 12 hours
- This toothpaste has superior technology and actively seeks out bacteria on your teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums, forming a protective, anti-germ barrier - unlike an ordinary toothpaste
- Colgate Total provides more benefits than before - helping prevent cavities, plaque build-up, tartar formation, gingivitis and sensitivity. It gives you fresh beathe , protects your enamel, and removes stains, giving you a healthier, whiter smile.
- This pack has 2 x 185g tubes
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision
Colgate MaxFresh Toothpaste, Blue Gel Paste with Menthol for Super Fresh Breath, 600g, 150g X 4 (Peppermint Ice)
- Switch on the power of freshness with Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste that refreshes you and helps you size the day because every morning is a fresh start
- This blue gel toothpaste contains unique cooling crystal that dissolve completely as you brush. Colgate Maxfresh gives you an icy wave of minty coolnessand an intense burst of freshness
- Colgate Maxfresh toothpaste contains menthol that gives intense cooling and super freshness. It fights cavities, keeps germ build-up at bay and makes your teeth whiter on continuous use.
- It is a blue gel with cooling crystrals that provide intense freshness. This pack has 4 x 200g tubes
- Recommended usage: Brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time. Children below 6 years of age should have adult supervision. Maximum Shelf Life: 24 Months
DABUR Herb'L Clove - Cavity Protection Toothpaste - 600 g (200 gm X 3)
Rs. 210 in stock
- Dabur Herb'l Clove Toothpaste has been formulated with the goodness of Clove which has been used for various oral care needs since ages
- Clove is a proven agent which fights cavity causing bacteria and helps keep your family protected from cavities
- Clove also has analgesic (pain relieving) and anti-oxidant properties making it an excellent choice for your family's oral health
- Dabur Herb'l Clove Toothpaste is free from Fluoride & Parabens making it safe for your family's use
- Dabur Herb'l Clove Toothpaste has been specially formulated to ensure that you have a pleasant mouthfeel post brushing
Colgate Strong Teeth Anticavity Toothpaste with Amino Shakti - 500g(200+200+100)
- Colgate Strong Teeth is India’s No.1 Toothpaste, now comes in it’s Best Ever formulation - With Amino Shakti
- It helps add natural calcium to your teeth giving them 2x strengthening power (v/s other ordinary fluoride toothpaste). Plaque removal
- Accepted by Indian Dental Association as an effective anticavity toothpaste. This toothpaste is also 100% vegan, gluten free and sugar free. This is a quality product made in India.
- This Super Saver pack (500g) contains 3 tubes - 2x 200g and 1x 100g
- Good oral care habits keep your teeth and gums healthy, prevents tooth decay, gum disease & bad breath. To maintain good oral hygiene brush twice a day for 2 minutes each time, rinse with mouthwash for 30 seconds, and replace your toothbrush every 3 months
Sensodyne Toothpaste Repair and Protect Sensitive Toothpaste, 100 gm
- Sensodyne Repair & Protect is a daily fluoride toothpaste clinically proven to provide sensitivity protection and strong repair
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste, powered by Novamin, acts on sensitivity and has a clinically proven formulation, which helps repair sensitive areas with the natural building blocks of teeth
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste provides ongoing sensitivity protection with twice daily brushing, with the first results visible in four weeks
- Sensodyne Repair and Protect toothpaste provides ongoing sensitivity protection with twice daily brushing, with the first results visible in four weeks.
- Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for more than 9 years in India (* as per the 2019 IPSOS survey)
I hope you are now sure on which Toothpaste brand to go for. Out of the above mentioned brands, Number 1 is recommended by Review Shop’s team based on the features we reviewed. But, you should choose best Toothpaste as per your requirement.
Have question for us? Ask in the comment section below and we will try to answer as soon as we see it.